The 1st probiotic to PROTECT its human host
Among non-communicable diseases, intestinal permeability (metabolic endotoxemia) is the #1 cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Metabolic endotoxemia is a condition that stems from dysbiosis and a breakdown of intestinal barrier function. Intestinal permeability is present in most chronic diseases and is thus a pathophysiology clinicians have found imperative addressing.
MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic clinically shown to reduce intestinal permeability/leaky gut by 60%, when compared to the placebo control group, in just 30 days without any additional interventions!
- Reduce LPS Translocation
- Reduce Systemic Inflammation
- Repair Leaky Gut
Also, it is critical that a probiotic supplement is not just lab-verified for its strain content, viability, and bacteria count, but also clinically studied as a formula itself to prove its synergy and beneficial effects. MegaSporeBiotic™ fulfills all these criteria.
For the past few decades, only some of these single Bacillus spores found in MegaSporeBiotic™ were available as pharmaceutical drugs in selected parts of Europe.
MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first mega-dose, multi-spore probiotic available as a dietary supplement – and truly in a gamechanging category of its own.
What Makes MegaSporeBiotic stand out:
1. Designed by Nature – Bacillus spores have been found throughout nature for millions of years. The strains in MegaSporeBiotic™ are natural, gut commensal organisms that are meant to thrive in the human gut. All humans have binding sites for Bacillus. This sets them apart from soil-based organisms (SBOs), which although are from natural soil environments, are not built to thrive in the human gut.
2. Stringent Quality Standards – The Bacillus species in MegaSporeBiotic™ are from the bacteria bank of London University Royal Holloway. Before production, they are checked again for proper characterisation and DNA verified before shipping to Microbiome Labs’ pharmaceutical-grade facility. After growing the bacteria to the right quantities, they are then shocked back into the spore form for 100% spore delivery. The final product then undergoes 3rd party DNA verification to ensure it meets label claims.
3. Stomach Survivor – Bacillus spores are naturally designed to survive digestion. The reason for their inherent survivability comes from their bi-phasic life cycle – where they can transition interchangeably from their dormant, hardy spore forms to their active forms, depending on the environment. In its dormant spore form, Bacillus will surround itself with an endospore, which is a tough, natural outer shell that protects it from light, heat, pressure, acid, lack of oxygen, and other environmental factors. This key feature is what allows MegaSporeBiotic™ to survive easily through digestion without the need for enteric-coated capsules or refrigeration. MegaSporeBiotic™ maintains its viability outside of its capsule and can even survive baking up to 230°C. It boasts an unprecedented 5 year shelf life and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.
Immune Support – MegaSporeBiotic™ promotes the development of gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) which makes up over 70% of the immune system. It stimulates Peyer’s patches and Toll-like receptors which is important for autoimmune and allergy support. MegaSporeBiotic™ also promotes Th1/Th2 balance and adaptive immunity through dendritic cell activation. It helps increase circulating T and B lymphocytes, and upregulates secretory IgA levels.
4. Leaky Gut Solution – MegaSporeBiotic™ has been shown to heal leaky gut by closing tight junctions between colonocytes, increasing intestinal mucosa thickness, and lowing pathogenic load. MegaSporeBiotic™ can increase microbial diversity by changing the pH, crowding out unwanted pathogens, and increasing the production of short-chain fatty acids. With a published, human clinical trial showing 60% reduction of leaky gut in just 30 days, it is the most effective leaky gut solution on the market today. MegaSporeBiotic™ has become a revolutionary tool in Total Gut Restoration.
What’s in MegaSporeBiotic™?
MegaSporeBiotic™ is made up of 5 Bacillus spore powerhouses that do not just confer immense benefits, but act in synergy as a consortium to recondition the gut. They are after all not found as a single strain in nature.
Bacillus Subtilis HU58
- Produces over 12 natural and effective antibiotics to quickly lower pathogen load.v
- Produces nattokinase, vitamin K2 and B vitamins.v
- Enhances growth of commensal bacteria.v
- Used as prescription probiotic – Bacti-Subtil®.v
- Lowers ammonia in gut and blood.v
- Supports epithelial barrier function and lowers inflammatory cytokines.v
- Works great in conditions like IBS, Crohn’s and UC.
- Produces optimal L-isomer form of lactic acid.
- Supports Bacillus Subtilis and also helps increase commensals bacteria while lowering pathogenic bacteria.
- Key role in digesting food, fat and nutrient absorption.
- Potent immune response modulator of mucosa.
- Facilitates repair of intestinal barrier.
- Maintains efficacy during antibiotic treatment.
- Largest selling strain of prescription probiotics since its creation in 1952 – Enterogermina®.
Bacillus Indicus HU36
- Produces at site of absorption 12 different carotenoids at RDA levels including lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein.
- Produces quinols and vitamins.
- Provides prebiotics and prevents damage to gut.
- Exclusive strain to Microbiome Labs and part of a 6 million Euros research project.
- Produces stable protease enzymes and whole spectrum of B vitamins.
- Produces bacitracin which is very potent against gram negative bacteria.
- Used in Russia and Eastern Bloc countries as a prescription drug for gut infections.
1 caps/day after a meal, slowly increase to 2 caps taken at the same time.
The highest dose we have used is 8 caps/day in severe dysbiosis.
A capsule can also be dissolved in normal saline and used as a nasal spray for chronic sinus issues