- Pinealon (60 caps)
Pinealon (60 caps)
Pinealon is a short-chain peptide that has tissue-specific activity on the brain with its direct DNA interaction. It is a first-class geroprotective and regenerative medicine.
Package Quantity: 0 grams
Pinealon® is a tri-peptide complex containing the amino acids Glu-Asp-Arg that contribute to the normalization of the functional activity of brain cells. Being such a short-chain peptide, it is not just capable of penetrating the blood-brain barrier of the central nervous system and the cell membrane like other cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs), but also readily penetrates the nucleoporins to directly interact with the DNA and regulate gene expression.
This results in targeted protein synthesis, mitosis, differentiation, cellular homeostasis – and the target organ and glandular system will be rejuvenated, regenerated, and restored. This is especially useful when its function has already been compromised for long enough, damaged, or when ageing (as it promotes deheterochromatinization – working on a fundamental genetic process that causes ageing and thereby the consequent degenerative capabilities of the organ/gland).
A clinical study established the effectiveness of Pinealon® in the complex treatment of patients with impaired brain function, including after traumatic brain injury, stroke, surgical interventions on the brain, when exposed to the body of extreme psycho-emotional factors, as well as to maintain the mental performance of the elderly and old age. Pinealon® contributes to the improvement of the intellectual functions of the brain (memory, attention, etc.) in individuals whose professional activity requires an increased concentration of attention.
1.Pinealon increases the resistance of animals to hypoxia and provides protection against oxidative stress induced by it.
2.Pinealon contributes to the improvement of mental and physiological indices characterizing intellectual function in the brain of men of older age under the influence of extreme factors.
3.Pinealon recovers the indices of physical and mental working capacity, reduced by intensive training, in sportsmen.
4.Pinealon regulates the expression of genes responsible for stress‐protection, which allows sportspeople to significantly increase their reserve capacities.
5.Pinealon increases the reserve capacities of central nervous systems in people who are suffering the influence of extreme factors.
6. Pinealon Increases telomere length by 94.2%
7. Pinealon increases limit of fibroblast division (number of passages) by 42.5%
- normalization of brain activity while atherosclerosis,
- rehabilitation after stroke,
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson diseases,
- disseminated sclerosis,
- neuralgia and neuritis,
- acute and chronic insufficiency of brain blood circulation,
- consequences of craniocereberal injuries,
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy,
- consequences of neuroinfections,
- demyelinating diseases of central nervous system,
- vegetative dysfunctions,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at neurosurgical operations,
- chronic fatigue, depressions, irritability,
- insomnia, states after extreme stress,
- improvement of memory, attention concentration, ability to training
- increase in professional operability for persons with signs of overfatigue and cerebrosthenic state.