KMBO FIT Test
The FIT Test is a patented, multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. It uses new technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes (Complement Antigens), the most common food-related pathways in the body. It is the most sensitive food intolerance test which translates to accurate results and personalized dietary strategy mastery.
Food sensitivities affect more than 100 million people globally – contributing greatly to illnesses, ailments and symptoms such as rashes, digestive disorders and more. It has a huge part to play in inflammation, blocking detoxification, and leading to a dysregulated immune system – and creating allergies.
Of course, food sensitivities and intolerances are not a life sentence and by addressing underlying issues such as toxicity, chronic infections, gastrointestinal health and supporting immune function, we can potentially eliminate and/or minimize many of them. However, it is almost inconceivable to address these underlying issues when we are constantly under siege due to pro-inflammatory reactions in the body day after day. Only when we can obtain a true picture of what foods are causing us such problems and eliminating them during a regime or just as a diet itself – we can often find great improvement and acceleration of healing.
However, we face many challenges in the area of food sensitivity testing including the following:
- Many conventional medical practitioners only offer limited methods of testing based on IgE-mediated, immediate, hypersensitive reactions – which only relate to acute attacks and allergies – not those that results in a cascade of future, chronic problems. And this is what most patients would be exposed to!
- For the Integrative/Functional and Nutritional Medicine practitioners who offer the relevant IgG-mediated, delayed hypersensitivity type of testing (which is what we should really look for in relation to chronic health issues and symptoms), they also face inconsistency in results
- In some complex patient cases, they can repeat the same IgG-based food sensitivity testing within a week – and get different results!
- Some patients receive such a staggering list of foods to avoid when they do such IgG-based food sensitivity tests that they tend to “cheat” – making them feel less hopeful and eventually fall off the bandwagon
- IgG-based food sensitivity testing is also known for generating a lot of false negatives and positives
KBMO Diagnostics is a CLIA-certified laboratory and fully integrated medical diagnostics company offering Food Sensitivity Testing that measures sensitivities of up to 132 different foods, coloring and additives with the Food Inflammation Test, also known as the FIT Test. This test was created by Brent Dorval, Ph. D, who was involved in the creation of the first HIV/AIDS rapid diagnostic assay.
The FIT Test is a patented, multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. It uses new technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes, the most common food-related pathways in the body.
To complement the FIT Test and to draw more accurate conclusions and correlations, Zonulin Testing can be added. This would give a very comprehensive picture of what’s really going on in the body. It is truly the most sensitive food test available!
The FIT Test yields many benefits, including:
- The FIT Tests employ a unique, patented method that detects both IgG antibody and Immune Complexes (complement antigens) simultaneously.
- Measuring IgG and Immune Complexes together increases the sensitivity over other tests which measure IgG alone – eliminating false negatives and positives commonly found in regular IgG-based testing.
- Patients and practitioners are often quite relieved when they receive the results i.e. not too
- The FIT Test measures the sensitivity to 132 foods, colorings and additives spanning all major food groups.
- Food elimination based on the FIT Test alone significantly reduces symptoms and is an indispensable tool in patient care regardless of healing approach.
- Patients can even download a Mobile App for their results on-the-go so that they would not forget.
- They can even view personalized 7-day meal plans created by the in-house team of nutritionists, and view cross reactivity on the app!
For physicians and practitioners looking to help patients achieve breakthroughs – they have to adopt the biological reality of Personalized medicine. The FIT Test is the epitome of Personalized testing and medicine regarding the most unavoidable concern – which is diet! It is still possible to reduce toxin exposure, EMF exposure and the like – but almost all of us eat a few meals a day – hence that has to be individualized and optimized!